Sunday, November 14, 2010

Be Part of ChurpChurp Today!



Kampung Boi: Isn't it cool to have Facebook? 
The NO Boi: No, I don't think so.
Kampung Boi: Man, do you ever been to the homepage of Facebook? Or wait a second, do you have a Facebook account?
The NO Boi: No, I don't, no interest, no time.
Kampung Boi: *Ignore*

A minute later.

Kampung Boi: Hey, isn't this you?
The NO Boi: No, that's not me.
Kampung Boi: *Insisted* Yes it is you! Hey you been to redang? And oh my, your surf pants sucks! Its seen through! Never know you are this sexy dude! 
The NO Boi: That's not me, definitely not me. * What the heck, how come its there*

A minute later, still on Facebook.

Kampung Boi: Walaueh, Nasi Lemak Dot Com is giving each customer a free buffet lunch eh. Do you know about it? Your gf working there right? 
The NO Boi: No, I never, how do you know about it? She told you? * how could she didn't tell me *
Kampung Boi: Neh, Nasi Lemak Dot Com fans page said it. I thought you might know about it earlier than here. 
The NO Boi: Oh, I remembered, I think she did mentioned but I was kinda busy so I forgot.
Kampung Boi: Oh really? * tak tau cakap tak tau la..ceh *  


Then Twitter was signed in.

Kampung Boi: Eh do you know DOGO is having promotion? If you subscribe to a prepaid package now, you can get an Orange Cphone right away? 
The NO Boi: Huh, not interested. By the way,when did you heard about it? 
Kampung Boi: Nah, not heard but read. They tweeted it here.
The NO Boi: Oh. * Sounds so worth it eh * 

Minutes later. * 1 new tweet * 

Kampung Boi: Weh Weh, Ah Kun marrying Ah Kiew this Sunday la. Are you going?
The NO Boi: Oh I have yet to received any invitation cards la. Might be the public holiday, post office not working.
Kampung Boi: Its eco-friendly trend now la, people sent invitation through Facebook and Tweet about it.
The NO Boi: * =='' *

A moment later......

Kampung Boi: Eh ah NO, can go with me to the bank later?
The NO Boi: Urm, why? Withdrawing money? 
Kampung Boi: Yeah, I cashed out some money from ChurPChurP.
The NO Boi: Huh? What it is all about? Cashing out money? ChurPChurP?
Kampung Boi: Saw what I've been doing whole day right? Through tweeting and updating my Facebook according to assignments given by ChurpChurp, I'll get certain amount of money la. Its easy as A and B without the C. * wink *


The NO Boi: * This is something YES for me *


(Then secretly, we can see the NO Boi profile appearing on Facebook and Twitter) 






And NO Boi had said Yes to Facebook and Twitter ! 
What's more, he had became part of ChurPChurP family !!! 


There he goes with his first step being a ChurPer !! 
So hey people, let's get started now, 
join the ChurPChurP community and have fun ChurPing ! 


And before Yes Boi say byebye, He would wish to see ChurPChurP organizing 
a giant * Kampung Party * !!

Its boring having parties all dressed up well in shirts and dresses..
Why not a * Kampung Party * having all dressed up 
as farmers or villagers 
with a mud pool instead of swimming pool?? 


Getting dirty in a fun way !!! 
Please don't get the word *dirty* wrong ya! =P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment