Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pictures I like

Crafts I made with my own hand, seriously XD.

Been to places with buddies and of course, like what people did, usually..

they took pictures, as much as they can. So they can do this..

Sign In > 
Profile > 
Photos > 
Upload > 
Captions > 
Taggings > 
Publish > 
Upload again > 
Captions > 
Tag again > 
Publish >
Friends' Comments >
Own comments >
Friends' Comments again >
Own replies again and again >
It just won't stop. 

And this is when I get latest updates of who and who went on vacation to China Japan Indonesia Australia Korea whatever la.

No offense, but some love to upload it through mobile uploads..So you'll see one picture after one picture, then another picture of them on the road..Or else in the club with some hotties or expensive liquors..

This is Facebook. And still I try to minimize such culture in my own account, preventing annoys over some extremists. 

By the way, thats whats blog for, to me. I love sharing..
So to prevent any one by one uploads, I put it all here and share as ONE LINK! 
Am I considerate?? LOL


Below...pictures I made..From dozens, hundreds, thousands of pictures I took for the past few months.

Those that I like. Just to share it here. 










And that's it..Part of it. Still mbs and gbs stored in my HDD. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment