Thursday, October 14, 2010

Harmless Stalker

Welcoming myself to this new blog of mine, I am pleasure to share bits of my personality here.


I am a stalker, but not obsessional stalker, not the the vengeful nor delusional.I enjoyed checking out pictures of photographers, whether they are friends of mine or not.


Its like having their eyes and skills to travel for me.I've never been to Dubai, never been to China nor the States, but by 'stalking' pictures, I am glad I've been there, by imagining. Some read to expand their horizon and knowledge, I am lazy to read, so I would just have pictures in substituting words. 


Let me share some of my preys here, 
(they are not my friends, I know them but they do not know me, scary huh.LOL)


1) The Nature

Here, is where I stalked a photographer that enjoyed taking nice pictures of the ocean, beaches, mountains, sunsets and anything beautiful of the MotherNature. 


2) Minimalists to Extremists

Here, is where I stalked for interesting pictures with themes. Where I learnt, differences in human that lead them to different ideas and feelings while capturing photographs. Worth to be bookmarked to your browser. 


3) Loving Human

Here, I stalked for sweet and loving pictures. Photographer that captures portraits of couples in wedding, relationship, family-hood, and many others warm pictures. Simple and capture-right-on-the-moment, where subjects are usually with their most natural and happy smiles. 


There are more that I stalked, and still stalking. Yes, I categorized myself as a stalker, but a harmless one though. Thats the rules in cyber world, by publishing it online means you are ready for sharing. 




And let me share one of my collection to you, 


Picture not taken by me, was by a friend of mine. 




This is the edited version of the picture above. Yes, I like editing pictures with me, according to how I feel after looking at it. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment