Saturday, October 16, 2010

How to Be Beautiful?

Of course, most of us, both guys and girls want to be beautiful and good-looking. So do I. After sharing those photographers that I stalked, now its time for me to share something really good and beneficial.


Yup, how to be beautiful with simple and educative tutorials from two famous vloggers and also now public figure I should say.


The M and The B, Michelle Phan and Bubbi. Two pretty and hawt chicks that are generous enough to share their beauty secrets publicly. 


For those that have know them and kinda lazy to explore what they've posted online, do let me do this for you. Lemme starts with Bubbi.


A bubbly girl with fair and healthy skin I should say, thats what I saw from the videos. hehe..I guess no photoshop for moveable objects yet right??


So there she goes with her famous DIY masks, few splendid recipes.


1) Mask For Dry skin
2) Mask For Dry & Acne Prone skin
3) Mask & Toner For Acne/Scar 
4) Mask For Dry, Acne, Sensitive & Tired skin


Bubbi uses cheap ingredients that are easily available at our house kitchen. Which I like, as buying it for the purpose of these DIY masks, I can have it into my stomach as well. She normally uses ingredients that can be eaten, such as oats, honey, vinegar, yogurt and sugar. 


Interesting in knowing more about her? Do visit her page at Bubzbeauty. She have lots more beauty tips regarding hair-dos, make up and funny videos shared online. 






Now lets go to Michelle, the more mature looking lady, with a gentle voice as you can hear from her videos. Urm, not bubbly but elegant lady. 

Michelle uses more complicated ingredients compared to Bubbi, as she uses aspirin, rice water, champagne and more on those pharmaceutical products. I guess she is more loaded than Bubbi..LOL.

Here, below are some hunting I did for DIY masks, and skin care methods. 



Wish to learn more from her? Yea, she is indeed exotic in her beauty tips, seaweed huh..
Well, anyone trying that, do leave a review here, I am interested in knowing..hehe. 
So do stalk her here


She do have more interesting tutorials on make up aside from these that I shared here. 


Okies, thats all for now, I'll share more in this blog if I hunt any new vloggers like them. 
Cheers people, and may all of you have a beautiful life. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment